“Think of prayer as an intercontinental ballistic missile. There is no limitation of time or distance in prayer. With it we can assail Satan’s stronghold anywhere.”
How it works:
1. This is you and your family’s prayers list for one year. Place it in a visible spot on the fridge, close to the front door, in the TV room.
2. Write down the date when you start and gradually over the year fill this list with:
- Twenty five (25) names for (distressed) family and friends, people that are close to you and your family.
- Seventy five (75) names of for instance (distressed) colleagues, their families, people in your neighbourhood, teachers, doctors, our local government, our state government, our federal government, tell people at work/at school that you are praying and ask them for prayer requests, etc.
3. Encourage those in distress to ask help from caring, praying Christian professionals in God’s service, by visiting www.stress-audit.com.
4. During the week pray for those people that the Holy Spirit highlights on the list.
5. On Sundays pray for the whole list top-to-bottom.
6. In your prayer-year find at least one person in another church/another town/another country – who will start praying for 100 people in his/her circle.
7. When you become aware that God has answered your prayer, please write it down in the Prayer-Answered Area. This now becomes a praise point.
8. Be as specific as possible with your prayers. In order to do this you will have to start conversations with people you don’t know that well, to find out their children’s names/their partners names/the issues they need prayer for. Praise God for that!
9. When the year is completed, print a new list and start praying!
We are expectantly awaiting the moment when the name of every person in the world has been placed in the golden censer in heaven.
Click here to download your Pray it Forward Prayer Plan.
Click here to read Pray it Forward Stories